Rate is valid until 09.01.16
- The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Villa:
Standard and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
- All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by Avilita reservations department. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
- All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable shall Avilita secure a reservation fully or partially covering the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New year Period:
- For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
-All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if Avilita secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial and cancelled reservation.
- The above cancellation charges also apply if Avilita cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
- Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Avilita.
- Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager.
- The balance payment is due no later then 37 days prior to guests arrival and 52 days prior to guests arrival in the X-mas - NY period.
Client Benefits:- Fruit basket & welcome drink
- Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
- Continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- One return airport transfer
- Babycots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
Additional Benefits:Honeymoon offer (Genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). Plus 1 bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon style
ADDITIONAL CHARGES- Extra Beds(per bed/per person/per night)- 1884 THB
Extra airport transfers - 20 USD
Extra Beds: per bed, per person, per night - 50 USD
Babycots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
Continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate
Minimum rental period: 3 nights in low season, 3 nights in high season, 10 nights in peak season.
Final price, taxes and fees included.
Villa Manmuang is set in a 780 square metre tropical landscaped garden. The swimming pool (40 square metres) is the central focus of the villa which is fringed with lush flowers and tropical foliage. Built in three separate buildings, the villa has three bedrooms, a master bedroom with both an indoor bathroom and a private outside shower for nature lovers and it is set apart from the other buildings. In another area the two other bedrooms adjoin each other (not interconnecting) both have ensuite bathrooms, one double and one twin room. In addition the twin bedroom has an outdoor shower with its own small garden. All of the bedrooms overlook the swimming pool and gardens and have double glass sliding doors that open onto terraces to allow easy access. The largest building houses the large open plan living and dining area, kitchen, a large dining terrace ideal for al-fresco meals which all overlook the swimming pool. An outside Sala and lush tropical gardens finish off the villa. The villa has four separate buildings, if one includes the Sala, and a total living area of around 400 square metres.
With 24 hour Estate security, the Villa is very safe and private and can be self contained once the gates are closed. Because of the layout of the estate the villas are given enough space not too really overlook each other thus ensuring a high level of privacy. Once the gates are closed it truly is a private retreat.
Villa Manmuang has Cable TV, DVD player, CD playing capability and complimentary broadband Wi-Fi. It also has a fully supplied kitchen with pots, pans, cutlery, crockery, glassware etc for 6 guests. There is also a tennis court at the Estate which is free to all guests staying at Villa Manmuang. Tennis racquets and balls are available at the Estate office for a small fee.
There is a private gated parking area for two large vehicles. There is a maid's room under the dining terrace, that is totally separate from the Villa living areas.
Samui Summit Estate is set in a tranquil area of Koh Samui in the North East corner and the natural bird song and other tropical noises are very relaxing when lazing around the pool or just relaxing in the sala immersed in a good book.
Safe deposit box